Plastic-Free Seed Bird Feeder
It's often the case that simple is best. This sturdy 4-port bird feeder is made from stainless steel making it durable and relatively squirrel-proof.
- 4 feeding ports with individual perches
- Lid locking mechanism, quick release base, strong hanging wire
- Overall dimensions: 28.5cm x 17cm x 17cm
- Made from stainless steel and free from plastic
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
This bird feeder's all-metal construction provides maximum protection from squirrels that can easily chew plastic and destroy feeders. The base of the feeder can be released to make cleaning easier and the lid has been designed with a locking mechanism to deter squirrels further. A decent overhang provides shelter from the rain.
Use a high-quality seed mix to keep garden birds well-fed and healthy.
Try to site the feeder with a good all-around view so that the birds can see they are safe from predators while they feed. Shelter from the sun and cold wind if you can. Having a branch, bush or vegetation close-by for the birds to perch on and access the area ensures safe feeding.
It's best practice to clean your bird feeder on a regular basis. Empty leftover seeds onto a nearby bird table, ledge or the ground. (If they have started to rot or go bad, throw them away.) Once emptied, wash the feeder with hot water and a stiff brush and allow it to dry before refilling.