This attractively designed squirrel feeder features an innovative side-to-side swinging door that playfully challenges squirrels to reach the food inside.
- Robust design, easy to fill and clean
- Overall dimensions: 25cm x 21cm x 15.5cm
- Made from FSC timber with a copper roof, perspex door and food hopper. Fitted with a strong recycled plastic hanger
- Duck egg blue paintwork
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
This squirrel feeder was designed and refined over many months at Wildlife World's Gloucestershire workshop. It is made from FSC timber with a distressed duck egg blue paint finish. The water-based wash means you will see the natural wood grain and resins beneath. You can refresh the paint finish annually to maintain a smart, weatherproof appearance.
The feeder features an authentic copper roof with natural verdigris to protect the wood against hungry squirrels and rain. The feed hopper is transparent to help monitor food levels and is easily removable for cleaning and filling.
The feeder is suitable for both grey and red squirrels. Locate it where you can get a good view of the squirrels' entertaining antics but away from birdfeeders.