Dan Cooper Garden Digital Gift Card
Sending a digital gift card is a thoughtful and convenient way to say 'Thank You', 'Hello', 'Farewell', 'Happy Birthday', 'Congratulations' or, heaven forbid, 'Sorry' to a treasured friend, colleague or family member.
- Available in £25, £50, £75, £100 and £200 denominations.
- Sent by email, including a unique, 16-digit redemption code.
- Can be used here at dancoopergarden.com and on my Facebook store.
For further information, visit Product Details.
As a fledgling business founded on the principles of friendliness, dependability and simplicity, we aim to deal with your order gracefully and efficiently so that you can devote your time to more important things.
Our aim is to process your order within 24 hours of receipt and we expect it to arrive within 3-5 working days under normal circumstances.
Deliveries cost £3 for small, slim items that will slip into an envelope.
Most other deliveries cost £6 for any number of items, so don’t hold back!
Where age verification is required, a special service costing £10 is what we use to keep us all safe and sound.
Deliveries to far-flung UK locations may incur an additional charge.
Should you need to return an item, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. We will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
Purchasing a digital gift card is a quick and convenient way to treat any garden lover. Here's a little more information on how it works.
- After purchase, you will be emailed a unique 16-character code that can be passed on to the gift card recipient by email or printed out.
- No physical item will be sent, hence there's no waste paper, card or plastic.
- If for any reason the code is not received or is later misplaced, you can resend the gift card from your order confirmation email. (This link will only work once the order has been fulfilled.)
- The digital gift card can be redeemed at the checkout using the unique 16-character code. There is no expiry date.
- The value of the card may be used to pay for products, services and delivery but not to purchase another gift card.
- A digital gift card can be used for more than one purchase provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- The recipient will not be able to check their own gift card balance. If they wish to do so, they can email email@example.com for an update.
- Digital gift cards cannot be reloaded, but it's quick and easy to purchase a new one.