Dewdrop Bee & Bug Hotel
The Dewdrop Bee & Bug Hotel provides nesting tubes for solitary bees & shelter for other beneficial insects in your garden.
- Features multiple hole sizes for different species
- Overall dimensions: 23cm x 14cm x 13.5cm
- Made from FSC timber and bamboo with a strong jute hanger
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
Solitary bees are wonderful pollinators of fruit, vegetables and flowers in the garden. Since they don’t live in colonies or make honey, they are non-aggressive and safe around pets and children.
The Dewdrop Bee & Bug Hotel is made from FSC certified timber with decorative woven bamboo to protect the outside. The centre is filled with bamboo nesting tubes & a pretty aqua-blue drilled log that is ideal for solitary bee nesting. You can repaint with a water-based shade to maintain its appearance. No chemicals have been used in the construction of this product.
Hang in a sheltered sunny position, preferably catching the early morning sun. This will warm the emerging adult bees when they hatch in springtime.