A versatile habitat for our beloved ladybirds, suitable for flower beds, vegetable gardens, lawns and planters.
- Natural log with a hollow central core
- Overall dimensions: 30cm x 14cm x 11cm
- Made from FSC timber with a short ground spike
- Due to the nature of the materials used, variations in size, colour and texture are to be expected. Every ladybird tower is completely unique and all the more special for it.
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
Each Ladybird Tower has a hollow central chamber filled with straw to provide insulation and security for beneficial insects. Access to the central chamber is provided by holes drilled through the sides of the log. A pitched roof protects the central chamber.
The tower comes with a short ground pole fixed at the rear for easy transportation. The ground pole allows the ladybird tower to be sited in lawns, sheltered flower beds, wooded glades, tubs and planters - wherever you want to encourage ladybirds to go.
The slow-seasoned, naturally durable timber requires no chemical preservatives that might deter ladybirds from taking up residence.