Gold Leaf Tough Touch Gardening Gloves, Mens
These top-notch, gauntlet-style gardening gloves are designed to offer a high level of protection against sharp thorns and prickles whilst retaining an incredibly soft feel and excellent dexterity. They offer exceptional comfort and warmth having been specially treated to offer resistance to water. A deep cuff affords additional protection for the wrist and forearm.
- Suitable for pruning roses and other prickly shrubs and climbers
- Overall dimensions: 37.5cm x 29.5cm x 22cm
- Made from soft, supple, deerskin leather
- Endorsed and used by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Water repellent rather than waterproof
- Leave to dry naturally when wet
- May stretch by up to 20% with wear
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
Good gardening gloves are seriously hard to find. When you find a pair that works for you, you'll stick with them for life. Gold Leaf gloves are my 'go to' gloves for gardening jobs big and small.