Signature Gardening Apron, Gunmetal Grey
- Overall dimensions: 85cm x 65cm
- Made from heavy-grade 16oz canvas with thick top-grain leather trimmings
- Leather strap tool holders perfect for snips or scissors
- Deep front pocket measuring 24cm x 20cm with a stud popper, plus an additional slim pocket
- Adjustable thick woven cord straps that can be tied at the front or the back
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle and air-dry. The leather can be reconditioned with a leather balm or wax
- Also available in olive green
As a fledgling business founded on the principles of friendliness, dependability and simplicity, we aim to deal with your order gracefully and efficiently so that you can devote your time to more important things.
Our aim is to process your order within 24 hours of receipt and we expect it to arrive within 3-5 working days under normal circumstances.
Deliveries cost £3 for small, slim items that will slip into an envelope.
Most other deliveries cost £6 for any number of items, so don’t hold back!
Where age verification is required, a special service costing £10 is what we use to keep us all safe and sound.
Deliveries to far-flung UK locations may incur an additional charge.
Should you need to return an item, drop us a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. We will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
My signature apron is finished in the Cotswolds by a small family business specialising in the manufacture of high-quality leather bags and accessories. Parts of the apron are sourced from overseas and then the whole garment is lovingly assembled here in the UK.
As with all products that carry my name, my signature apron is something I use day-in, day-out, at home and on my allotment. I recommend it wholeheartedly and hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I do.