Willsow Plantable Book - The Basil Who Built Bridges
Basil’s part of an intrepid crime-fighting trio. But when someone needs his help, this heroic herb steps up on his own to save the day.
Willsow's delightful story for youngsters is printed on paper containing real basil seeds. You can have lots of fun reading the story and then growing your own basil together.
- Overall dimensions: 18.5cm x 13.5cm x 0.4cm
- Approximately 500 basil seeds per book
- Paper made from post-consumer waste, recycled waste
- Binding hand-stitched with 100% natural cotton
- Vegetable-based inks
- Non-genetically modified seeds
- Made in Leicester, England
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
When you're ready, it’s simple to grow your seeds. Place a page on the surface of well-raked soil. Add a sprinkling of fine soil or compost over the top and give the area a good drink every day. For best results, make sure the seeds get plenty of sunshine. If you haven’t got access to a garden, Willsow seed paper can be planted indoors in pots, as long as there's plenty of daylight and water.
Each book contains detailed growing instructions.
For best germination results, seed books should be planted within 2 years. They will still grow beyond that but germination rates will decline. Store the book in a cool, dry place to preserve the seeds for as long as possible. It's best not to hang around and get planting as soon as possible. Spring is generally a good time.