Natural Rubber Seed Tray, 6 Large Cells
This innovative, infinitely reusable 6-cell seed tray is perfect for sowing large, individual seeds such as beans, squashes or sunflowers and those crops that can be multi-sown, for example, salad leaves and herbs.
- 6 cells, each 6cm x 6cm x 6cm deep
- Overall dimensions: 23.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 6.5 cm
- Made from Fairly Traded FSC certified nature rubber from a small plantation in Sri Lanka
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
I love this compact rubber seed tray. Unlike plastic products that often crack or break after one or two uses, this seed tray is robust, flexible and should last you a lifetime. The supple nature of the natural rubber makes it easy to remove young plants and simple to clean between uses.
Natural rubber is an entirely sustainable product grown by small-scale farmers or on plantations. The manufacturer sources its rubber from suppliers whose plantations are certified not to have not replaced natural forests, in this case, a small plantation in Sri Lanka. The workers receive a Fair Trade premium to help improve their working and living conditions. Due to the low price of natural rubber, a lot of rubber plantations are under threat from conversion to palm oil or beef production. When you buy this seed tray, you ensure the survival of a valuable, natural, renewable resource.