Signature Crack and Crevice Weeder
This is the tool I turn to when I need to remove weeds, moss and grass from between paving slabs or stones. The blade is forged from tough boron steel to make it strong and sharp. To use, simply insert the end of the blade between two paving stones and hook out the weeds, cutting them off at the roots. Safer than using chemicals and much more satisfying!
- A neat, slim weeder for hard reach places
- Overall dimensions: 27.5cm x 32cm x 32cm
- Made from ultra-tough, high-carbon steel with an FSC ash wood handle
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.
Dan Cooper Garden tools are manufactured in the Netherlands by a family-owned business that has been making gardening tools since 1898. They are designed in such a way that they should last a lifetime and will soon become as much part of your toolshed armoury as other old favourites. Simply made and beautifully balanced, Dan Cooper Garden tools are suitable for beginners, professionals and everyone in between, making excellent, 'can't go wrong' gifts.
Each tool is hand-forged using tough boron steel. The addition of boron makes the metal especially hard and durable. The tool is then carefully shaped, sharpened and burnished. To finish, an FSC-certified solid ash handle is added. Wood is naturally strong and shock absorbent, sparing your arms and wrists from some of the stresses and strains of gardening. Finally, the Dan Cooper Garden logo is lightly embossed to remind you from whence it came.
These are tools that I use day-in, day-out, at home and on my allotment. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.