Dan Cooper Garden Brussels Sprout Christmas Decoration
Love them or hate them, humble sprouts are as much part of a traditional Christmas as spruce trees and mince pies. This life-sized representation makes an amusing gift for a sprout-o-phobe ...... and it's impossible to overcook it.
- Overall dimensions: 6cm x 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Crafted from glass with a metal cap and organza ribbon
- Mouth-blown and hand-decorated in Poland
- Individually boxed for safe shipping and future storage
Although I strive for 100% plastic-free packaging, a small amount of bubble wrap is used to protect this decoration inside its box.
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at email@example.com letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.