Do you have a group of gardening friends that enjoy a fun get-together? Are you someone who prefers to try before you buy? Then let me bring Dan Cooper Garden to you.
My one-of-a-kind Garden Parties are private shopping events hosted in your home or at your chosen venue. Groups of garden lovers will meet me, hear about the Dan Cooper Garden brand and get hands-on with my range.
I will carefully tailor every event to suit the host and their guests, so the following pointers are purely for guidance:
- A good number of spending guests is between 15 and 30, depending on the room available - this allows everyone to shop comfortably.
- Garden Parties can last 1 to 1.5 hours, with time on either side for set up and break down.
- I can incorporate a talk or activity into the event for a small charge.
- Products will be available on the day, and I can take card payments.
- The host provides refreshments to suit the occasion - it is a garden party, after all!
- Within a one-hour drive from my home in Broadstairs, Kent, Garden Parties are free of charge. If you’re farther afield, I may make a modest charge for my time and travel.
Since there’s only one of me, I can only throw a few Garden Parties every season, making them very exclusive events. Hosts and their guests will have access to my forty years of gardening experience, and I’m always delighted to chat and answer questions.
If you’d like to host a Dan Cooper Garden Party, drop me a line at email@example.com, and I will arrange a call to discuss your special event.
What my hosts say: