PICCOLO SEEDS - NASTURTIUM 'BLUE PEPE'
'Blue Pepe' is a unique nasturtium bred specifically for culinary use, but it's perfect for the flower garden too. The name is derived from its striking steel-blue leaves, which have purplish undersides. The fire-engine red flowers are edible and make an attractive addition to salads, as well as being perfect for garnishing stir-fries. The leaves have a peppery taste reminiscent of watercress; the flavour becomes spicier when the plants are grown in sunnier, hotter weather.
- Contains approx. 10 seeds
- Half-hardy annual
- Sow February-April indoors, April-June outdoors
- Open-pollinated seed
- Sourced from Italy
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
If you need help growing from seed, you'll find my expert guide here.
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.