Romney Marsh Wools - Organic Wool Slug Pellets, 1L
Wool pellets effectively protect plants from the unwanted attention of slugs and snails. They also increase water retention in soil and compost when added at planting time or used as a mulch. As the wool breaks down, it acts as an organic slow-release fertiliser.
To protect your plants, scatter the wool pellets around the base of the plant and water lightly. The pellets will expand to create a felt-like mat over which slugs and snails are disinclined to travel.
- 1 litre wool slug pellets
- Made from 100% organic British wool
- Recyclable bag and label
- Made in Kent, England
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
I aim to pick and pack your order within 24 hours of receipt and you should expect your parcel to arrive within 3–5 working days under normal circumstances. Orders placed on a Friday may not be sent until the following Monday. All delivery charges are calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- If your order can safely be sent in an envelope or small packet, it will be sent by Royal Mail with no requirement for a signature on delivery. Royal Mail parcels are not sent via a tracked service.
- Larger orders will be sent either with Royal Mail or FedEx depending on weight and contents. Tracking will be provided for deliveries sent via FedEx.
- Large or heavy items will be sent via FedEx or an equivalent courier with tracking provided.
- For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and international addresses, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know where you are in the world and what you'd like to purchase. I will check the items are allowed to be shipped to your location and get a cost for your approval.
Should you need to return an item, drop me a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. I will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit my Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information.