Hydro-herb Hydroponic Grow Kit - Basil
Most grow kits I've come across create a lot of waste and can't be used again, so I was delighted to discover these hydroponic kits made using recycled wine bottles.
From seed, herb plants take around six weeks to mature and can last for months or even years if cared for correctly. Assembly is easy, with comprehensive growing instructions included.
Every component is either recycled and recyclable or entirely biodegradable, designed with waste reduction and the environment in mind. The seeds and hydroponic solution are certified organic. See Product Details for more information.
- Position on a bright windowsill for best results
- Contains sufficient seeds and pellets for two 'grows'
- Overall dimensions:
- Made in the UK
As a fledgling business founded on the principles of friendliness, dependability and simplicity, we aim to deal with your order gracefully and efficiently so that you can devote your time to more important things.
Our aim is to process your order within 24 hours of receipt and we expect it to arrive within 3-5 working days under normal circumstances.
Deliveries cost £3 for small, slim items that will slip into an envelope.
Most other deliveries cost £6 for any number of items, so don’t hold back!
Where age verification is required, a special service costing £10 is what we use to keep us all safe and sound.
Deliveries to far-flung UK locations may incur an additional charge.
Should you need to return an item, drop us a line at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your purchase, providing your name, order number and the reason for your return. We will let you know how to return your item.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- Wine bottle - recycled, cut and finished in the UK
- Capillary matting and plastic bottles - made of recycled material that can be recycled
- Jiffy pellets - made of coir from ground coconut husk
- Cork lid/coaster - comes from renewable sources in Europe
- Rubber band - made from natural rubber which is biodegradable
- Terracotta pebbles - inert and biodegradable
- Hydroponic solution - certified organic
- Seeds - certified organic
Additional jiffy pellets, basil seeds and hydroponic solution can be purchased from a variety of sources to prolong the useful life of this kit.