Stunning gardens provide the backdrop for Great Comp's annual summer show featuring multi-award winning plant nurseries, artists and craftspeople.
As well as shopping, you can enjoy music by local jazz ensemble ‘Strings ‘n’ Things’ and a glass of Pimms on the square lawn. The tearoom will be open throughout the event.
Admission in advance/on the gate:
Adult £9.50/£12; Disabled, students & JSA £8.50/£11; Child (5-17) £3.50/£3.50
Great Comp Garden Annual Pass Holders Free.
Prebook your tickets here.
No discounts apply for RHS members or BBC Gardeners’ World 2for1 voucher holders.
Saturday, August 12th and Sunday, August 13th, 10 am - 5 pm
- Pelham Plants
- Dyson’s Nurseries
- Car Designs
- Pineview Plants
- Fiona Osbaldstone Artist (in the marquee)
- Southon Plants Nursery
- Light Hearted
- Rose & Bows Country Boutique (in the marquee)
- Mousie Murray (in the marquee)
- Posh Stuff (in the marquee)
- Designs on Silk (in the marquee)
- Laddingford Bee Keepers
- Candle Wise Limited
- No Name Nursery – Steve Edney
- Glass Art (in the marquee)
- Rose Cottage Plants
- The White Peak Jewellery & Adamsrill Arts
- Potash Farm
- Dan Cooper Garden (in the marquee)
- The Artisan Designers Ltd (in the marquee)
- Teddy Locks
- Dichroic Glass Jewellery (in the marquee)
- Wood Art by Peter Skinner (in the marquee)
- Edulis Nursery
- The Woodland Trust
Comp Lane, Platt, Nr Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 8QS.